Use a bumper collection of teaching and activity resources to help your children learn about coordinates. This pack includes:
- Coordinates Guide – Four printable pages that help your children to learn about reading coordinates, quadrants and compass directions.
- Fictional Map – A map of ‘Dewtown’ that can be used for a range of coordinates challenges (our full pack has differentiated questions to accompany this map).
- Finding Points – A set of questions that challenge your children to find the given coordinates on the grid.
- Shape Rotation – Can your children rotate the shapes on the coordinate grid?
- Coordinate Grid Template – A printable template that your children can use to create their own coordinate challenges.
These resources are part of the Coordinates Pack, which you can download from our Teaching Packs site.