Twenty-one free posters are available for download below. These feature a range of Olympics-themed images with a related question. Try using them in your lessons in some of these suggested ways:
- Let children answer the questions and try the activities as part of independent activities.
- Challenge children to work in pairs or small groups to answer the question.
- Use the activities as part of early morning work, time-fillers or extension activities.
- Make an Olympics display and add these posters to them. Leave a space where children can add their thoughts and responses to the question.
- Give the children one of the posters and ask them to answer it as a homework activity.
If you have more ideas about how these ideas could be used in the classroom, leave a comment below…