Download a huge collection of resources to support your children’s knowledge and understanding of grammar. This pack includes:
- Display and Reference Posters – Teach your children about nouns, types of adjectives (including comparative and superlative adjectives), adverbs, conjunctions and paragraphs. You could use these as whole-class teaching tools (by displaying them on an interactive whiteboard), as independent reference materials or on your classroom display boards.
- Grammar Activity Cards – A set of twelve activity cards that can reinforce your children’s grammar knowledge.
- Grammar Checklist – A handy checklist that your children can use to review the grammar in their own writing.
- Grammar Wordsearch – A printable word search to help your children remember a number of grammar terms. Can they define each word as they find them?
- Display Banner – A colourful banner to add to the Grammar display boards in your classroom.
These resources are part of the Grammar Pack, which you can download from our Teaching Packs site.