David Walliams is a popular children’s author who has done lots of TV and charity work too. Your classes can learn about his life by using our fact cards. They could be used in a number of different ways in the classroom:
- Show the facts on a large display and ask the children to make notes about David’s life. Could they use this to make a biography?
- Use the cards on a classroom display about the author and his books.
- Show children these cards and ask them to make their own fact cards about an author of their choice.
- Use the dates on the cards to make a timeline showing the main events of David’s life.
- Ask your pupils to find out their own facts about David Walliams and record these on the blank cards provided.
A display banner is also available for you to download.
Can you think of other ways of using these cards in your classroom? Leave a comment below to share your ideas…