The resource below contains twenty facts about the life and work of the famous artist, inventor, scientist and mathematician Leonardo da Vinci. They could be used in the classroom in a number of ways:
- Print the cards and add them to a classroom display about Leonardo da Vinci.
- Challenge your children to find out other facts about Leonardo da Vinci (as a class activity or for homework) and use the blank template provided (on page 11) to record these.
- Use this resource as part of shared / guided reading activities.
- Ask your students to create a similar set of resources about other artists (or famous people).
- Use the cards as the starting point for discussions about how similar / different life was in Leonardo’s times compared to today.
If you can suggest other ways to use these cards, or if you have any other feedback, please leave a comment below…