- World Cup Theme - A topic outline, including a number of lesson plans, linked to the World Cup. Contributed by Thomas Sale.
- World Cup Week Plans - A set of cross-curricular World Cup plans, covering all primary age groups. Contributed by Julian Wood.
- World Cup Project Book - A huge printable book, offering lots of activities linked to the World Cup. Contributed by Jon Brunskill.
- One Man Team - Play this fantastic game to test your knowledge in different areas of the curriculum.
- Ball Juggling - Play this game 'Ball Juggling' game to practise your Maths skills!
- Using Sports Events - Use popular sporting events, like the World Cup, as a fun and motivating teaching tool.
- Football Letter - Can your children reply to this letter from a high profile footballer?
- Footballers in Action - A highly motivating way of looking at, and drawing, people in action.
- Team of the Week - A football-related idea, in which children vote for others who have behaved well, or produced good work.
- Wavin' Flag Lyrics - Mary Farmer has typed up the lyrics to the World Cup 2010 theme tune, Wavin' Flag. Explore what the lyrics are saying and listen to the song by browsing the video section below.
- World Cup Comprehension - Read the information about the 2014 World Cup mascot and answer the questions! Contributed by Karina Pacheco.
- World Cup Wordsearch - Can your children find the countries in this World Cup wordsearch? Contributed by Karina Pacheco.
- Count in 4s - Use these football cards to learn your four times table. Contributed by Jinky Dabon.
- Multi-Step Problems - A set of Maths problems using stadium sizes, locations and approximate distance from England's training camp. Contributed by Martin Cook.
- World Cup Match Report (Higher ability) - A useful report template which children can use to write reports about the World Cup matches. Contributed by Julie Mollett.
- World Cup Match Report (Lower ability) - A useful report template which children can use to write reports about the World Cup matches. Contributed by Julie Mollett.
- World Cup Assembly Presentation - An interactive presentation, which was originally created for use during the World Cup in 2006 but could be adapted. Contributed by Emma Newman.
- Football Fans - Will your pupils be able to guess which country the supporters are cheering for? Contributed by Mary Farmer.
- World Cup Flags - A set of flags which can be laminated and used as a display, or two sets could be printed out for a game of snap etc. Contributed by Julie Leahy.
- Poetry in Motion - A creative writing activity, linked to Brazil 2014. Contributed by CAFOD.
- Fair Play - Ideas and activities to stimulate discussion about the jobs and wages of the people involved in the football industry. Contributed by CAFOD.
- Split Pin Footballer - Cut out this template and create your own split pin footballer! Contributed by My Chalkface.
- Football Wordsearch - Will your pupils be able to find these football-related books and authors? Contributed by Helen Warner.
- Balloon Soccer Skills - Practise early soccer skills using a balloon.
- Boosting Players' Confidence - Suggestions for coaches and teachers to help boost their players' confidence levels. Contributed by Soccer Drills Tips.
- Soccer Dribbling Drills - A collection of tips to help children develop their dribbling skills. Contributed by Soccer Drills Tips.
- Coconut Shy - Can your pupils knock the 'coconuts' off of the cones using their footballs? Contributed by Just Soccer Drills.
- Traffic Jam - A warm-up activity where children have to steer their car (the ball) around the given area. Contributed by Just Soccer Drills.
- Body Parts Dribble - Practise dribbling skills with this useful activity. Contributed by Just Soccer Drills.
- Skills from Brazil (Primary) - Lots of lesson ideas, linked to the book Skills from Brazil. Contributed by Susan Rickard.
- Skills from Brazil (Secondary) - Use the book Skills from Brazil with older students using these teaching ideas and activities. Contributed by Susan Rickard.
Football Top Trumps
World Cup Top Trumps
Design a Football Kit
World Cup Inspiration Posters
A set of free printable posters, linked to the World Cup, that can be used by teachers for a wide range of cross-curricular activities!
'Well Done' Certificate
Find Ideas and Resources linked to popular football themed books!
Billy the Kid