- Electricity Treasure Hunt - How electricity and circuits are used in real life? Contributed by BP Educational Service.
- Circuits Vocabulary - Can you rearrange the words to make sentences about keeping safe with electricity? Contributed by BP Educational Service.
- Electricity Vocabulary Starter - Play this fun game where children carry out an action to describe seven electricity words. Contributed by BP Educational Service.
- Using Electricity - A presentation that is full of information about electricity. Contributed by Michael.
- Using Electricity Stories - A set of stories, linked to the presentation listed above. Contributed by Michael.
- Circuit Symbols 1 - Can your pupils copy these circuit symbols correctly? Contributed by Iman Bendjedidi.
- Circuit Symbols 2 - Another set of circuit symbols for children to copy carefully. Contributed by Iman Bendjedidi.
- Name the Circuit Symbol - Look at the circuit symbols and name what they represent. Contributed by Iman Bendjedidi.
- Making a Circuit - Information for pupils about circuits and how they work. Contributed by Iman Bendjedidi.
- Drawing Circuits - Ask your pupils to use this worksheet to help them draw circuits using the correct symbols. Contributed by Iman Bendjedidi.
- Circuits Missing Words - Can your pupils use their knowledge of circuits to fill in the missing words on this sheet? Contributed by Iman Bendjedidi.
- Make the Circuit Work - Will your pupils be able to make their circuits work using these worksheets? Contributed by Iman Bendjedidi.
- Switches - A worksheet which helps children to investigate switches. Contributed by Iman Bendjedidi.
- Electrical Energy 1 - A poster to show the different types of energy that electrical energy can change into. Contributed by Imam Bendjedidi.
- Electrical Energy 2 - Ask children to identify the type of energy that each electrical device is producing. Contributed by Imam Bendjedidi.
- Conductors and Insulators - A worksheet which children can use as part of their investigations into which materials are conductors and which are insulators. Contributed by Iman Bendjedidi.
- Circuit Symbols and
Diagrams - Includes two worksheets:
1) A useful reference sheet which shows the different circuit symbols.
2) A worksheet which tests the children's ability to identify complete circuits by looking at circuit diagrams.
- Conductors and Insulators - How to test materials to see if they are conductors or insulators.
- Circuits and Conductors - A complete set of plans (in PDF), contributed by Carl Wood, related to QCA Unit 4F.
- Conductors Senteo Quiz - Interactive 'Conductors' quiz, requiring Smart Notebook and Senteo software. Contributed by Steve Kirkpatrick and based upon BBC Bitesize.
- Circuits Senteo Quiz - Interactive 'Circuits' quiz, requiring Smart Notebook and Senteo software. Contributed by Steve Kirkpatrick and based upon BBC Bitesize.
- Circuit Investigation - A PDF worksheet which can be used to record the results of a circuit investigation. Contributed by Julie Hopkins.
- Electricity Chain Cards - A set of 10 set loop cards which Catherine Russell made for the Year 4 Electricity and conductors unit. She printed 3 sets for her class, each set on a different coloured card so that they could be used as individual sets or all together.
- Static Electricity - Three activities for a lesson introducing static activity. Designed to be used with three stations, with the children rotating between them. Contributed by Angela Langlois.
- Electricity Display Sign - Share learning intentions with pupils with this display sign. Contributed by Rachel Simpson.
- A brief history of electricity and magnetism - A detailed infographic about electricity and magnetism. Contributed by Matt Newby.
- Electrostatics - A number of activities, designed to provide students with situations where static electricity is generated and how it can affect other objects. Contributed by Mairi MacDonald.
'Circuits and Electricity' Banner