- Investigation Planning Sheets - A set of differentiated planning frames for children to use (from years 1-6) when they are planning an experiment. Contributed by Manisha Tailor.
- Experiment Template - A useful template for recording information when completing a Science experiment. Contributed by Heather Norton.
- Science Worksheets - These two photocopiable worksheets are for the children to use when they carry out scientific experiments.
- - A wonderful set of planning sheets which children can use when carrying out experiments. There are four versions, which are differentiated according to age group. These grids were contributed by Jon Shepherd.
- Investigation Prompts - A prompt sheet to refer to when completing Science investigations. Contributed by Christine Stanger.
- Science Boot Camp - An amazing guide to Science for Year 6 pupils who are preparing for SATs.
- What I think about Science - Find out your children's opinions of Science using this handy questionnaire. Great for stimulating discussion. Contributed by Jan Jenkins.
- Wicked Science! - A brilliant worksheet giving guidance for planning a "wicked" Science Investigation!
- Mystery Picture - An exciting game which encourages children to explain different scientific concepts to each other.
- Optical Illusions - Some excellent optical illusion ideas based on a free downloadable font.
- Science Ideas - A selection of ideas, covering a range of concepts, to teach older pupils. Contributed by Mohammed Fayaz.
- Science Snakes and Ladders - An extension activity, which can be used to review children's understanding of their current Science topic. Contributed by Laura McKinnon.
'Scientific Investigations' Banner
'Our Experiments' Banner
'Our Investigations' Banner