- Catching Balloons - Help younger children with their co-ordination by using balloons in your PE lessons.
- Hoop Activity - A very enjoyable activity which encourages children to co-operate in order to complete the task.
- Through the Hoop - A fun team-building game which involves trying to climb through hoops!
- Hop in a Hoop! - A fun game involving lots of hoops and plenty of teamwork.
- Untying the Knot - Get your children to tangle themselves into a knot, and then ask them to untangle themselves! Fun and simple, this activity encourages your children to work as a team to solve their problem.
- Don't Fall in the Water! - A fun activity which encourages the children to work together and plan their actions.
- Capture the Flag - An exciting team game which involves capturing the opposing team's flag.
- Sticky Witches - A team game which can be used with children of all ages.
- Reaction Game - A fast-paced command game which tests children's reactions.
- Bean Bag Scramble - A fast-paced game which can be modified to develop a variety of skills.
- Dodgeball - A common game which children all really enjoy.
- Dodgeball Skittles - A variation on the popular dodgeball game.
- Star Wars Dodgeball - Play this Star Wars themed variation of the popular game, Dodgeball!
- Hockey Tag - A simple game which can be used to develop hockey skills.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors, Catch - Play Rock, Paper, Scissors with teams of pupils working together.
- Bark Ball - A simple, yet exciting, team game.
- Raft Game - A wonderful game which requires co-operation if it is to be completed successfully.
- Pass the Hoop - A game to develop co-operation and trust between the children in your class.
- Passing Skills - A game which develops the children's passing skills.
- Line Basketball - A highly energetic team game which develops basketball skills too.
- Benchball - A fast-paced team game which is always popular with children.
- Bench Police - Will your pupils move carefully around the benches, or will they get caught by the bench police?
- Witches, Goblins and Monsters - Will your children decide to be witches, goblins or gnomes in this enjoyable game.
- Balloon Soccer Skills - Practise early soccer skills using a balloon.
- Boosting Players' Confidence - Suggestions for coaches and teachers to help boost their players' confidence levels. Contributed by Soccer Drills Tips.
- Soccer Dribbling Drills - A collection of tips to help children develop their dribbling skills. Contributed by Soccer Drills Tips.
- Agility Ladder - A number of activities to build agility with a soccer speed ladder. Contributed by Ultimate Soccer Coaching.
- Coconut Shy - Can your pupils knock the 'coconuts' off of the cones using their footballs? Contributed by Just Soccer Drills.
- Traffic Jam - A warm-up activity where children have to steer their car (the ball) around the given area. Contributed by Just Soccer Drills.
- Body Parts Dribble - Practise dribbling skills with this useful activity. Contributed by Just Soccer Drills.
Don't miss our special Football themed resources!
Tennis / Wimbledon Resources