- PSHE Plans - A complete set of PSHE plans (PDF) for Year One (although they could be modified for children of most ages). Contributed by Kim Littlechild.
- All About Me Booklet - A fantastic little booklet which allows children to tell you something about who they are and what they like and don't like. Very useful for the start of a year group or with new teachers. Contributed by Louise Crowther.
- Circle Time Activity List - A selection of activities that can be used as part of your circle time. Contributed by Mark Pennington-Hurst.
- All About Me - Find out more about your children by asking them to complete this comic strip!
- The Living Rope - Help to demonstrate the impact the first 18 years can have on the remainder of a person's life with this simple idea.
- Dogs Trust Citizenship Resources - A wide range of resources to teach children about citizenship and the work of Dogs Trust.
- International Youth Day - Find free teaching ideas and lesson resources linked to International Youth Day.
- Step Chain Resources - The publishers of the popular Step Chain books have made free notes for teachers who hope to use the books in their PSHE lessons. Find out about the books, and download the free resources here.
- Secret Responses - A very useful technique to find responses from those children who might be concerned about sharing them aloud.
- How do you do? - An excellent way of encouraging children to introduce themselves, and find out more about each other.
- New Beginnings - Some planning for the New Beginnings SEAL topic for Year 4. Contributed by Rachel Simpson.
- New Beginnings - A set of Smart Notebook slides linked to the New Beginnings SEAL plans. Contributed by Rachel Simpson.
- Microvolunteering - A resource pack that provides ideas to encourage small actions that can help to change the world. Contributed by Mike Bright.
- Video Art Postcards Guide - Lesson plans, linked to a set of 33 films that young people produced about racism and slavery in the West India Docks area of London. Contributed by Runnymede Trust & Manifesta.
- Belonging Teachers' Guide - Lesson plans, covering PSHE / Citizenship, Geography, History and Literacy objectives... all linked to the topic of belonging. Contributed by Runnymede Trust & Manifesta.
- Dogs Trust - Citizenship and Peer-led Learning - Challenge your pupils to prepare and deliver an assembly, workshop or display to help others learn about the work of Dogs Trust.
- Chill Skills for KS1 - Ten relaxation activities to help KS1 children keep cool and relaxed.
- Relaxation Tips - Use these strategies to help your class become more relaxed.
- More Relaxation Tips - Another set of strategies to help your class become more relaxed.
- The Castle Audio Track - An audio track which can be used for exercises relating to relaxation / feeling safe. Contributed by Play Pause Unwind.
- The Castle Teacher's Notes - A set of teacher's notes to accompany the above audio track. Contributed by Play Pause Unwind.
- New Beginnings Audio Track - Another audio track which can be used for exercises relating to relaxation / feeling safe. Contributed by Play Pause Unwind.
- New Beginnings Teacher's Notes - A set of teacher's notes to accompany the above audio track. Contributed by Play Pause Unwind.
- Chill Skills for KS2 - A number of wonderful relaxation ideas to help KS2 children stay chilled!
- Learning Styles Labels - A set of A4 posters showing the names of eight different learning styles (Word Smart, Number Smart, People Smart, Myself Smart, Picture Smart, Music Smart, Nature Smart, Body Smart).
- Learning Styles Information Posters - Display these posters to share what each of the different learning styles are.
Welcome to our Community Banner