- Use TV Shows! - A fantastic way of making your assemblies more memorable!
- Magic Tricks - Use magic tricks to gain attention in your assemblies!
- Changes - Think about the changes that go on in our daily lives.
- Use Drama - Bring stories to life by involving drama.
- Assembly Presentations - A collection of presentations that could be used as starting points in assemblies.
- Helping Others - Tell this story to encourage children to help each other and work together.
- Success - What does 'success' mean? Use this poem as a starting point for ideas with your class. Contributed by Mark Cowan.
- Mobius Strips - An entertaining assembly idea, dealing with the issue of perseverance.
- School Improvement - Involve the children in making important decisions and suggestions about the future of your school.
- Rainbow People - A story about inclusion which can be read in assembly or class, or performed as a play. Contributed by Play Pause Unwind.
Ingredients to make a good friend
Use our free resources to discuss the qualities that make a good friend.
- Eid Play - An short play which could be used in assembly to teach children about Eid. Contributed by Mona Kawra.
- Science Solids and Liquids Assembly - An assembly script where children share the experiments they performed while learning about the properties of 'Solids & Liquids'. Contributed by Mona Kawra.
- Explorers - An assembly script about explorers, including Christopher Columbus. Also includes PSHE ideas about about facing challenges. Contributed by Kelly Ryan.
- Harvest - A harvest assembly, suitable for use across with all primary children. Contributed by Paula Pimentel.
- Harvest - An assembly script, linked to Harvest. Contributed by Kelly Gittins.
- Advent - An assembly script (PDF) used by Sally Killick to celebrate Advent.
- Good News - An assembly to be used after Easter, to share the news of the resurrection.
- Colour Me Red - A Valentine's assembly which encourages children to explore feelings through songs, colours and personal statements.
- Olympic Games - A fun and active assembly, based on the Olympics. Contributed by a visitor.
- World Cup Presentation - An interactive presentation, which could be used for an assembly linked to the World Cup 2006. Contributed by Emma Newman.
- Sport Relief - Primary Presentation - A presentation to teach primary children about Sport Relief.
- Sport Relief - Primary Script - A script to accompany the primary presentation.
- Sport Relief - Secondary Presentation - A Sport Relief presentation to use with secondary students.
- Sport Relief - Secondary Script - A script to accompany the secondary presentation.
- Leavers' Assembly Ideas - Find new ideas for your children's leavers' assemblies.
- Leavers' Assembly Acrostics - Add a personal touch to your pupils' leaving assembly with this great idea.
- Leavers' Memories - Celebrate your pupils' time at the school with a film in which they share their memories.
- Awards for Teachers - At the end of the year, ask your children to give out awards to their teachers!
'Collective Worship' Banner
'This Week's Assembly Theme' Poster
'This Week's Collective Worship Theme' Poster
'This Term's Assembly Theme' Poster
'This Term's Collective Worship Theme' Poster