Mega Maths Mat
Age Range: 5 to 11
The printable Maths mat can be downloaded below. Here are some ideas for using it in the classroom:
- Print and laminate it. Then, have it available on tables during Maths lessons so children can refer to the information included on it.
- Show the PDF on a large display (e.g. an interactive whiteboard) and use it as a whole class teaching tool.
- Challenge children to make their own Maths mats, using this one as a starting point for ideas.
- Let children take home a copy to use as a reference tool for their Maths homework.
- Use the printable as a revision tool. Let children look at it for a fixed period and then ask them questions about the information that it shows. Could the children think of questions to ask each other?
This resource is also available in Afrikaans - thanks to Berlia Klaassen for the translations.
Comments powered by Disqus