- Repeating Patterns - A fantastic Notebook file, which introduces children to repeating patterns. Contributed by Beth Allen.
- Number Sequences - A selection of number sequences which need to be completed. Contributed by Sherrie Bendjedidi.
- Stand Up, Sit Down - Will your children be able to identify the missing numbers quickly?
- Kaprekar's Sequence - Kaprekar's sequence is easy to use, and produces some very interesting patterns.
- Kaprekar's Challenges - Explore Kaprekar's Sequence, with this Smart Notebook file. Includes instructions and challenges for children to complete.
- Pascal's Triangle - Another easy sequence which can be used to find a number of different patterns (worksheet included).
- Triangular Numbers - Good for younger children, with a number of possibilities for extension with older children.
- The 100 Square - Use the 100 square to find patterns by colouring in certain squares (includes worksheets).
- General Number Patterns - Useful as an introduction to number patterns, this worksheet encourages children to predict missing numbers in the sequences.
- Pattern Rules - Can your children work out the rules for these number patterns. Contributed by Orissa Anggita Rinjani.
- Dice Number Sequences - Use some dice to produce different number sequences. Contributed by Lisa Daniels.
- Multiplication Square Patterns - Use the multiplication square to find patterns by colouring in certain squares (includes worksheets). Also reinforces knowledge of multiplication tables.
- The 9 Idea - Can your pupils investigate this number pattern involving repeated addition of the number 9? Contributed by Aravindan Devadoss.
- Fibonacci Sequence - This sequence is also easy to work out, as it only involves addition (includes worksheet).
- Fibonacci Challenges - Explore the Fibonacci using this Smart Notebook file. Contains slides to introduce the sequence, and challenges for children to try.
- Digital Root Patterns - Part 1 - Digital roots provide lots of opportunities to find patterns (worksheet and instructions included).
- Digital Root Patterns - Part 2 - Designed as a follow-on from the above activity, Part 2 involves creating visual patterns using the number patterns found in Part 1.
- Digital Roots - Information about digital roots, with examples of how to solve them. Contributed by Santha Fernandez.
Number Patterns Banner