- Measuring Length - A simple table which children can use to record their own practical measurements. Contributed by Nicki Parsons.
- Measurement Page Border - A page with measurement-themed border for use in your lessons or on displays. Contributed by Jinky Dabon.
- Length and Measurement - Develop your children's estimation and practical measuring skills by measuring the length of each other's arms and legs. Contributed by Orissa Anggita Rinjani.
- Measuring Pencils - Children are required to measure a set of pencils in cm and mm. Contributed by Lisa Daniels.
- Measurement Differences - A PDF sheet on which children have to work out the difference between pairs of measurements. Contributed by Neil Hedworth.
- Converting Measurements - Children need to be able to convert measurement (centimetres and metres) on this PDF worksheet. Contributed by Neil Hedworth.
- Length Conversion Loop Cards - A set of loop cards which require children to convert between different units of measuring length. Recommended for Year 4 and above. Contributed by Katy Parfitt.
- Half a Metre - Identify classroom objects which are longer than half a metre. Contributed by Gail Cuthbertson.
- Longer than a Metre - Use a length of string to find items which are longer than one metre. Contributed by Gail Cuthbertson.
- Estimate and Measure using Body Lengths - Estimate and measure objects using hand spans, feet and cubits. Contributed by Gail Cuthbertson.
- Estimating and Measuring with your Stride - A sheet which encourages pupils to estimate and measure the length of objects compared to their stride. Contributed by Gail Cuthbertson.
- Measurement Conversions - A page with measurement-themed border and conversion information for use in your lessons or on displays. Contributed by Jinky Dabon.
- - A selection of word problems related to length, contributed by Jo Gill.