- Adding with an Octopus! - Add simple sums with the help of Horace the Octopus!
- Addition - Add the items given on this useful worksheet. Contributed by Sherrie Bendjedidi.
- Make 10 Game - Play this game to practise adding to ten. Contributed by Maria Allworthy.
- Ladybird Addition - A zip file containing 12 SWF files. Open these in a web browser or import into Smart Notebook and click on the spots, eyes and antennae to review addition to 10. Contributed by Planet Primary.
- Adding Multiples of 5 - A wonderful, interactive spreadsheet, which can be used by children to practise adding multiples of 5. Contributed by Barbara Calvert.
- Addition to 10 Grid - a simple Addition to 10 grid which children can refer to during their work on addition if necessary. Contributed by Tom Watt.
- Addition to 100 Grid - a worksheet generator, which generates random numbers up to 100 which children then have to add together. Contributed by Tom Watt.
- Addition to 1000 Grid - as above, involving numbers up to 1000. Contributed by Tom Watt.
- Addition Variable - another worksheet generator, but this time it is possible to change the variables (the red numbers at the top of the sheet) which will alter the range of the numbers in the sheet. Contributed by Tom Watt.
- Dartboard Addition - A fun dartboard activity, involving addition of simple two-digit numbers. Can be easily modified for different abilities / concepts. Contributed by Lynn Medland.
- Addition of Whole Numbers - A presentation which covers addition of single digit numbers. Contributed by Arddhendu Shekhar Dash.
- Numbooi - An addition game in which children have to make the largest number possible. Contributed by Tanya Chalk.
- Cover them Up! - A very funny game for two children involving addition of numbers. Game board and cards (which you can print and photocopy) are provided.
- Adding to 100 - A PDF worksheet, requiring children to work out what is needed to add to a set of numbers in order to make 100.
- Addition - A PDF worksheet for Year 3 children involving repeated addition. Contributed by Claire Robinson.
- Addition with Carrying Guide - A useful guide to support pupils (and parents) with addition techniques. Contributed by Iman Bendjedidi.
- Tension - A clever addition game using play cards, which is easy to differentiate.
- - These two Excel spreadsheets (contributed by Jackie Jackson) are ideal for use in Mental maths sessions - based on addition.
- The Magic Plus Machine - This fantastic Excel spreadsheet contains a machine which adds numbers together! A functional and visually appealing tool for use in your classroom! Contributed by Jackie Jackson.
- Adding Larger Numbers - A fantastic introduction to adding larger numbers by partitioning. Contributed by Alison Davin.
Addition Vocabulary Poster
Monster Maths Addition Challenges
Six printable addition sheets with 100 questions on each!