- Maths Dictionary - Get your class to make their own Maths Dictionary, which they can refer to during their normal Maths work. Guidance and Examples are given.
- Maths Monster - Help to support Maths learning at home with this lovely idea.
- Maths Worksheets - Use the Mathematics Worksheet Factory software to improve numeracy in your classroom. Includes lots of fun ideas to practice arithmetic.
- Number Selector - A clever way of generating one and two-digit numbers, using fish! Instructions for assembly included. Contributed by Julie Rance.
- Number Hat - A fantastic idea for developing number bonds and many other Maths concepts.
- Sports Ladders - A fun mathematical activity, which takes advantage of children's interest in sport.
- Puzzle Display - Make a puzzle display to encourage the children in your class/school to use their minds. Guidance, ideas and example puzzles (with links to other puzzle sites) are given.
- Maths Border - A printable border which can be added to your Maths displays. Contributed by Jinky Dabon.
- Trail Hunt - A great activity (PDF), containing a complete set of cards and teacher's notes. Contributed by Barbara Barnes.
- Numbers Treasure Hunt - This interactive Powerpoint presentation is based on Barbara's Trail Hunt activity listed above (using the same questions, but presented in a different format). Contributed by Ian Guest.
- Maths Quiz An interactive Powerpoint quiz, covering a range of concepts. Contributed by Nick Jones.
- Measurement Guide - A handy printable document with information about different units of measurement and conversions between them. Contributed by Mike Walker.
- General Maths Worksheets - A number of Maths worksheets, giving children practice in a variety of topics.
- 'A' Words
- 'B' Words
- 'C' Words
- 'D' Words
- 'E' Words
- 'F' Words
- 'G' Words
- 'H' Words
- 'I' Words
- 'K' Words
- 'L' Words
- 'M' Words
- 'N' Words
- 'P' Words
- 'Q' Words
- 'R' Words
- 'S' Words
- 'T' Words
- 'U' Words
- 'V' Words
- 'W' Words
- 'Y' Words
Includes photos showing the use of Maths in different contexts.
Includes photos showing the use of Math in different contexts.
When do we use Maths?
Mega Maths Mat