- Finding Information (Unit 2C) - A complete set of plans, based on the QCA Unit 2C about Finding Information. Contributed by Helen Crompton.
- Video Conferencing in the classroom - Explore the use of video conferencing to support learning in different subject areas.
- Exploring delicious in school - Ideas and advice about using online bookmarking site delicious to share useful websites with pupils and staff at school.
- Virtual Earth - Find out how to explore the world using these exciting tools. Contributed by Chris Thomas.
- Superclubs Plus - Social networking for Primary Children - Information about the social networking site Superclubs Plus and how it can be used with primary children.
- Welcome to the Web - Let your class use these interactive web pages to learn about the Internet and the World Wide Web. These highly-praised resources include pages for children to visit and worksheets to complete.
- PrimaryPad in the classroom - Discover the experiences of a class using PrimaryPad to share ideas.
- Enhance Communication with Edmodo - Use Edmodo to improve communication with pupils and parents at home and at school.
- Instant Messaging - Use AOL Instant Messenger for these very exciting activities, which are great for developing keyboard skills.
'The World Wide Web' Banner
'The Internet' Banner
'Going Online!' Banner