- Creating Pictures (Unit 2B) - A complete set of plans, based on the QCA Unit 2B about Creating Pictures. Contributed by Helen Crompton.
- Design a Book Plate - A fun activity (in PDF, with examples) contributed by Lucy Jenkins.
- PC Wallpaper - A great way of personalising your PC, using some of your artwork.
- Using Paint - An excellent set of step-by-step guides to using Microsoft Paint.
- Tessellations - Use MS Publisher to develop children's knowledge of tessellation of different shapes. Also includes an excellent interactive worksheet in Publisher format.
- Calligrams - A very useful PDF worksheet giving instructions and inspiration in relation to making calligrams using WordArt. Contributed by Aileen Wadsworth.
- Graphics Evaluation - A useful sheet on which children can evaluate their use of graphics software.
- Email Pictures - An exciting way of describing and drawing pictures, using technology to link with other schools.
'Image Editing' Banner