- Using Email - A PDF instruction sheet, giving basic instructions relating to Outlook Express.
- Surfing the Net - Another PDF instruction sheet, explaining how to get started in Internet Explorer.
- Changing Text - How to change the style of writing in Microsoft Word (PDF)
- Cutting and Pasting - How to cut and paste text in a word processor (PDF)
- Keyboard Shortcuts - A PDF sheet, explaining how to save time on the computer, by using keyboard shortcuts.
- Searching the Net - A PDF instruction sheet, which provides help for those searching the Internet.
- Using the Internet for Research - A PDF sheet, which helps you to use the information you find on the Internet - also includes guidance about copyright.
- Favourite Websites - Another in the ICT instruction sheet series, this PDF teaches you how to use Favourites.
- Powerpoint Tips - Two PDF pages, with instructions and tips for using Powerpoint. Ideal for use with staff and children!
- Computer Words - A set of cards (in PDF), explaining the meanings of a variety of different ICT vocabulary.
- Smartboard Helpsheet - A set of helpsheets to support staff using Smartboards and Smart Notebook software (versions 9.5 and 10).
- Using Google Maps - An instruction sheet to help children and adults learn how to use Google Maps. Contributed by Suzanne Mann.
'ICT Tips' Banner