- Routes: Controlling a Floor Turtle (Unit 2D) - A complete set of plans, based on the QCA Unit 2D about floor turtles. Contributed by Helen Crompton.
- Using LOGO - A guide to using LOGO, with clear instructions for children to follow.
- LOGO Worksheet - Increases knowledge of LOGO instructions.
- LOGO Instruction Sheets - These two photocopiable sheets are useful when you are teaching your children about the instructions for LOGO.
- Minibeast Hunt - A fantastic way of developing children's accurate use of the roamer.
- Morris the Martian - Fun activity which lets children use a roamer or other similar control equipment (worksheet included).
- Textease Turtle resource
- Textease Turle worksheet - Introduce KS2 children to the second level of Textease Turtle settings, and could even be used on the first setting with younger children. Contributed by Sarah Finnimore.
'Control Technology' Banner