- Famous People - A medium term plan, planned for Year 2, based on the topic of Famous People, focussing on Tutankhamen. Contributed by Helen Crompton.
- History with Percy Parker - Find out about Ancient Egypt with this free track from Percy Parker.
- Canopic Jars 1 - A lesson plan which gives children experience of making their own canopic jars. Contributed by Alexandra Farmer.
- Canopic Jars 2 - A follow-up lesson where children attach the heads to their canopic jars. Contributed by Alexandra Farmer.
- Egyptians - Work out the Egyptianagrams, and solve the Egyptian crossword. Contributed by Copycats.
- Egyptian Instructions - Teach children about instructional writing, while learning about the Egyptians at the same time!
- Ancient Egyptians - A useful Powerpoint presentation, created by Adrian, which encourages children to think about how we investigate and explore the past.
- How to make a Shaduf - Follow these instructions to make your own Lego Shaduf. Contributed by Laura Harwood.
- How to make an Egyptian Boat - Follow these instructions to make your own Egyptian reed boat. Contributed by Laura Harwood.
- How to make Egyptian Jewellery - Ask your class to make this Egyptian jewellery with these handy instructions. Contributed by Laura Harwood.
- How to play Senet - Discover how to play the Egyptian game of Senet with these useful instructions. Contributed by Laura Harwood.
- How to make a game of Senet - Find out how to make your own game of Senet! Contributed by Laura Harwood.
- Egyptian Soundtracks - Explore the soundtrack to an Egyptian film... where you decide what is happening.
- Egypt Flashcards - A collection of flashcards, containing vocabulary about Ancient Egypt. Use them when teaching, or put them on a display! Contributed by Trinity Educational.
The Egyptians Banner
Ancient Egypt Banner