- Weather Examples - A set of weather forecasts for the UK which could be used to write weather reports.
- Cloud Activities - Use photographs of clouds to teach your class about the different types of clouds and the Water Cycle. Includes a link to a site with lots more cloud photos.
- Water Cycle Demonstration - Set up a mini water cycle in your classroom to see what happens.
- Deserts - This Powerpoint presentation gives information about different types of deserts, and includes activities for children to try too. Contributed by Val Smith.
- Floating Garden Activity - Instructions for making a floating garden, which is a farming technique used in flooded areas. Contributed by Practical Action.
- Watching the Weather - A cross-curricular idea which involves researching, planning, scripting and presenting weather forecasts for the local area.
- The Beaufort Scale - Information, activities and resources relating to the Beaufort scale - the scale we use to measure the wind.
- Displaying Data - Information about how data can be displayed, linked to data logging and the weather. Contributed by Paris Thurlbeck.
'Our Weather' Banner