- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene - A lesson plan with accompanying resources, originally created for Key Stage One, contributed by Action against Hunger.
- How Do We Use Water? - A PDF set of worksheets, contributed by Louise Hutchinson, which encourage children to think about how water is used, and what we can do to reduce wasting it.
- The Importance of Water - A set of notes which give information about water, how it is used and how we sometimes waste it. Contributed by Practical Action.
- Lent Lesson Plan - This lesson plan asks pupils to consider the things that some children have to go without because of a lack of water or adequate toilet facilities. Contributed by Water Aid.
- Green Classroom Lesson Plans - Teach pupils about water conservation with these lesson plans. Contributed by Yorkshire Water.
- Green Classroom Workbook - A set of activities and worksheets, linked to the Green Classroom lesson plans. Contributed by Yorkshire Water.
- Green Classroom Certificate - Celebrate your pupils' understanding of water conservation with this certificate. Contributed by Yorkshire Water.