- 1-2-3 Game - A fun game for teaching French numbers, and Maths strategies.
- Numbers 0 to 12 - Explore the numbers 0 to 12 in any language using this handy Powerpoint presentation. Contributed by Beverley Bitting.
- French Numbers 0 to 12 - A useful reference sheet for those learning the French numbers from 0 to 12. Contributed by Beverley Bitting.
- French Numbers - Learn the French numbers 1-12 with this interactive whiteboard file. Contributed by Jane Clipston.
- French Bingo - Play a variation of this popular game to teach about numbers or other key vocabulary.
- French Numbers - Various activities and screens to help children to understand and use French numbers to 20.
- French Numbers Wordsearch - Children can use this handy template to make their own wordsearch, based on the French numbers 0 to 10. Contributed by Beverley Bitting.
- French Maths - Work out the answers to these sums using French vocabulary! Contributed by Beverley Bitting.
French Numbers to 20
- French Colours - A variety of interactive pages to help children to understand the French names for different colours.
- French Colours - A reference sheet for those learning the French vocabulary for different colours. Contributed by Beverley Bitting.
- French Colours 2 - Can your children write the French words for different colours? Contributed by Beverley Bitting.
- French Colours - Explore the names of colours in French, with these fantastic car images! Contributed by Beverley Bitting.
French Colour Mat
- French Months - Learn the French months using this wonderful Powerpoint presentation. Contributed by Beverley Bitting.
- French - The Family - Use these activities to help children to understand and use the names of different family members.
- French Food and Drink - Learn about French words for different types of food and drink, using this Smart Notebook file.
- French Body Parts - Have fun learning about the French words for different parts of the body, using these interactive exercises!
- French Weather - Discover all about weather, using French vocabulary. Contributed by Beate Bowler.
- French Prepositions - Describe the position of the mouse using the correct French vocabulary.
- French Flashcards - A set of French / English flashcards to use in your classroom. Contributed by Vocabzone.com.
- French Name Badges - Badges which could be printed and used as a discussion exercise about introducing ourselves. Contributed by Claire Scott.
- French Noughts and Crosses (or OXO) - This file contains a variety of Noughts and Crosses (OXO) grids which can be used as a game, or as a teaching tool for different topics. Split children into two teams. Each team takes turns to choose a square on the grid (by calling out relevant word / number in French). The winning team is the first to get a line of three.
- French Meet and Greet - Suitable for older children, this sheet encourages them to put common French greetings and expressions into the correct order. Contributed by Beverley Bitting.
- Comment t'appelles-tu? - Use a naughty puppet to help children to practice asking what someone's name is.
- French - In My Bag - A fantastic presentation which can be used to introduce the items you might find in a school bag. Contributed by Beverley Bitting.
- French Where Do You Live? - Discover how to explain where you live with this fantastic Powerpoint presentation. Contributed by Beverley Bitting.
- How to survive a teacher speaking French in class - Originally created as a script for an audio CD, this wonderful resource is very useful for teachers (and pupils) of French in schools. Created by Monique Pigeon-Abolins and Carla van der Kleij.
- Family Reunions - Get children to imagine they are at a family reunion, to practise their language skills.