- Elements of Art - Lots of different ways of developing your class' knowledge of the elements of Art.
- 3D Pictures - Very easy technique which lets you make 2D pictures look 3D. You only need to draw a dot and some lines!
- Diamond Display - Follow these simple instructions to make a beautiful diamond display in your classroom.
- Starburst Pictures - Create an amazing Starburst display, by drawing some dots and a few straight lines!
- Watercolour Butterfly - Teach your children how to make a beautiful butterfly, with these step-by-step instructions. Two worksheets included.
- Watercolour Resist - Make impressive patterns using this very easy watercolour resist technique.
- Bliss Butterflies Activity Sheet 1 - An activity which can be used to learn about life cycles and symmetry. Contributed by Bliss, the special care baby charity.
- Bliss Butterflies Activity Sheet 2 - An activity which can be used to learn about symmetry. Contributed by Bliss, the special care baby charity.
- Bliss Butterflies Lesson Plan - A selection of ideas for using the Bliss Butterflies activity sheets. Contributed by Bliss, the special care baby charity. Symmetrical Butterflies - Make a beautiful butterfly using this very simple (but effective) technique.
Our 'Colour' resources have moved to a new page.